The Boomerang 2S is a single and 3-phase wireless monitor that extends your SCADA system to anywhere needed. Each Boomerang includes an integrated cell modem with internal antenna for unobtrusive real-time monitoring anywhere.
Fine-tuned for use with low-cost telemetry data plans, the Boomerang full-featured DNP3 interface is optimized for demand management and conservation voltage regulation systems, including multiple configurable thresholds, unsolicited report by exception and polled modes, and analog and binary points.
The Boomerang can also interface with Canvass, PMI’s web-based database and data analysis package. With Canvass, all historical data is available in a web browser, accessible through powerful graphs and reports. Use Canvass to analyze voltage trends and regulator responses over geographic regions. Canvass can also be configured to send email and text messages based on Boomerang voltage and power events, for immediate action outside your SCADA system.
When used with the Canvass cloud system, the Boomerang collects data on a one second basis. Every few minutes, one-second RMS values are sent to the PMI data center. With this system, all data collection is performed continuously; NO data is stored in the Boomerang, and NO recording download operation is required by the user.
- Configurable voltage and power thresholds, with user-defined settings
- Instant alerts send e-mail or SMS text message alerts based on programmable thresholds, or power outage
- Low profile and unobtrusive form factors for any location
- Simultaneously compare real-time voltage and power from different locations, and find correlations across a distribution system.
- No downloads necessary
- Full DNP3 interface through TCP or UDP cellular connection SCADA systems
- Optimized for low cost telemetry data plans
- Flexible unsolicited report by exception triggers to work with any CVR/DMS system
- Analog DNP3 points for RMS voltage, current, power, frequency, and modem signal strength
- Easily manage user accounts, setup distribution lists, configure preferences.
- One-second values and user-defined averages
|BOOM01SV||Boomerang, voltage only, metersocket|